Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jackson Nathan

Jackson Is getting soo big I can't believe
how smart he is.. He talks so well and can
you tell what he wants and doesn't want.
It's sad I feel like i'm starving him becuz
I wait to for him to tell me when he is hungry.
He is at that age where he rarely eats..
I have a feeling he will be just like his dad
It's so hard to find pants that are big enough
around the waist and long enough to fit him!!
yap he is going to be just like his dad...
As a mom He i such a hard kid because he
wants to be just like his dad and do everything
he does like play the ps3 which he can't he
also wants to golf and play baseball 24/7 which
he can't. Bed time and Nap time have become a night
mare for us because he thinks he can stay up..
Let me put it this way sometimes it takes jax
to be gone for a couple hours for me realize why
I love him soo much.. Sad I know but he is 2 and
sometimes a pain in the butt! He is fun though..
He is our entertainment even when we don't him to
be. But we love him soo much!!! it's sad to think
this year he will be 3.. (if he makes it LOL) I keep
telling nate he will be lucky to make it to 3..
He has such an attitude and well his hears are painted on
all the time...
Jax is the light of our life.. he loves his little brother
soo much and sometimes too much.. He likes to wrestle!!

No comments:

Fun Backgrounds

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Swidget 1.0