Tuesday, April 12, 2011

scary...

Okay so it's been quite the week..
Dustin hasn't been feeling well.. Of
course I thought it was teething, He
has been clingy had a fever, loss of
appetite and very fussy. He started
sleeping in our bed. Now I know to some
of you this would seem normal but for
Dustin it's not. None if it is..
Then about Tuesday or Wednesday I noticed
His stool was white which is totally not
normal. so I started doing some research
and of course online they tell all the bad
things it could be, stuff to do with his Liver
and Gallbladder so after much discussion and
thought we decided to take him to the ER On
Saturday, They drew his blood and ran some
tests and some of his levels were high not way
high but high enough that we had to do a follow
up. So Today we did the blood drawing all over again.
According to our doctor it is most likely a virus that
can affect the liver. Which I am totally hoping it is
and it will pass.. When we took Dustin into the ER on
Saturday we took a stool sample.. Weird.. I know but
anyway to Dr. said to either keep a sample or take a
picture of his stool before his dr appointment..
LOL well I refuse to keep a sample I'm sorry but I just
can't so i took a picture on my phone.. LOL!!
Now as a mom wondering if something is seriously wrong
with your baby is scary.. Dustin use to be our garbage
disposal, now he won't even eat all of his food if he eats
that meal or not..
Yes i am big baby.. Reading everything on Web MD I am freaking
out hoping that it will say but it can be normal it will pass
but of course it didn't.. SO now I wait.. and Try to stay
positive..
It's amazing what a mom does for their kid. Now I'm not saying
a dad doesn't do just as much but, we have to be strong for our
kids because they sense fear and sadness. Holding my son down
2 times while he got his blood drawn is soo hard, which is weird
cause them getting shots doesn't bother me at all. (bad mom I know)
LOL!! anyway that has been our week... :(.. Hoping things are
okay and praying Dustin has a virus that will just go away so
I can stop freaking out.

No comments:

Fun Backgrounds

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Swidget 1.0