Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dustin Fenway

I will post pictures soon, well once I find my camera
but he is getting soo big, he is finally walking, Not
all the time but doing better. He can say HI, mom dada,
and yay.. and everyonce in awhile go.. He is soo funny.
Very shy and gets jealous very easy.. He is still a
mommas boy but not as much!! Funny thing, He is our
garbage disposal what jax won't eat he will, But he only
weighs 19lbs. and he is suppose to be like 23.. So we have
to watch him, The Dr said to make sure he eats more..
Which now he is eating while he is awake LOL!! He is a
Character though and loves his older brother very much
even though jax beats on him a lot... He is soo attached
to his playpen, well we had to through one away because he
had diarrhea and well I couldn't get it to come clean or the
smell to go away,So we tried putting him in a big boy bed, and boy
is he not ready he ended up sleeping with us, which he hates well
hated.. So we got another playpen that treva had gotten before jax
was born and he loves it.. LOL He has back to only waking up a few
times a night for his bottle!! YAY more sleep!!
anyway I have a video of him walking but like I sid I have to find
my camera first!!
Until next time!!

No comments:

Fun Backgrounds

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Swidget 1.0