Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Life...

Isn't it amazing how fast time goes by. I keep wishing Jackson was
still a baby. He is talking so much and he has his dad's mouth..
sometimes that is not good like he tells us everything is Bull shit.
Now it sounds like push it so we go with that or just ignore it cause
he stops. He is getting so big. He loves Dustin to death sometimes
a little too much.. LOL.. Dustin has learned how to fight back though
usually he gets jackson while he is trying to go to sleep. or any chance
he gets.. Dustin is becoming very mean, yesterday march 15,2011 he
slammed jackson's head into the cupboard.. Jackson started to cry and
said stop it baby.. LOL it's soo funny. Every once in a while he will
call his brother Dustin but usually its baby. He is such a good helper.
I was sicker then a dog yesterday and jax helped me by entertaining Dustin
in his playpen till nate came home from work. He is such a sweet heart
and a comedian to say the least. He is soo ready for summer and to go
golfing. We are still working on potty training. I don't push it I am
waiting for him to tell me he has to go. He is very independent and
does things on his own time. But very smart he is counting to thirteen
sometimes he misses 5 but other times he does pretty good. We are teaching
him how to count,he isn't soo sure how to do it but getting the hang
of it. Dustin will be one on the 24th. I can't believe it. It seems
like we were just bringing him home from the hospital.
He is a very shy but funny kid.He is a very jealous baby that
is for sure. for example one of dallin's friends has a baby
and they sat them down in front of each other and Dustin
smacked the baby.. then Treva was holding the baby and Dustin was
mad he wanted to be the only baby LOL. We had talked about
having another baby when Dustin was one but that is not happening
LOL. Dustin is such a good baby though. Getting him
to sleep in a big boy bed isn't so great he would rather
sleep in his play pen which is okay with jax cause jackson
has his room to himself with 2 beds:). Dustin eats soo much he
is constantly eating anything he can get his hands on.
He doesn't eat baby food he never has.. He would rather eat
anything else. Which makes it easier on us LOL. It's amazing how
different him and Jackson are. Dustin still isn't walking but he
doesn't care. He can stand up he is starting
to but every time he stands up jackson knocks him down
so i understand y. Nate turned 23 yesterday, 4 years we have been
together. :)... To say the least it wasn't the best birthday,
I was sicker then a dog.. So he took care of me
when he got home. I am soo blessed to have him in my life.
He is a great man father and husband. I owe him big for putting
himself aside and taking care of my sick cranky butt yesterday. I wish
I could have made it special.. But for our birthday since they
are both in March we are heading to Wendover the weekend of the
26th, for softball of course but NO KIDS!!! I am pretty excited
I have never been to wendover, it's amazing how many places I get
to go because of nate playing tournament ball. I love it!!
I will be 22 on Sunday, it seems like yesterday
I graduated from high school.. Life goes by way to fast for me.
Anyway we have already been to the Driving range.. Jackson loved
it.. He was soo excited.. and soo cute!! Dustin just
chilled in his stroller and eventually fell asleep.. When we got there
jax wanted to actually go golfing he headed straight for the course.. LOL..
He is soo funny and just like his dad!! It makes me proud!!

No comments:

Fun Backgrounds

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Swidget 1.0