Monday, June 3, 2013

It's been awhile

Wow things have been crazy the past year. Jackson finished his first year of preschool and is starting his first year of t-ball. He is so excited!! Dustin is as stubborn as ever and is slowly getting down the potty thing. He will start his first year preschool in September. McCabe is a year old and is a mommas boy. He is teething like crazy but we enjoy every minute of it. Nate is still working at JBS and is playing lots of golf. I am stay at home still and loving it. It's crazy with three little boys but I couldn't imagine life without my boys!! I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how to do it from iPad lol.

No comments:

Fun Backgrounds

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Swidget 1.0