Tuesday, March 1, 2011

well i guess it's time

Well life with us has pretty much been the same...
But the all so lovely taxes came and get paid off
a lot of stuff plus got a new car.. I LOVE THE CAR!!!
We decided to go to Layton as a family and do some
Shopping it was GREAT!!!! Jackson got cranky but other
then that he was pretty good!! Dustin was good the hole
time!! We also got the boy's some dvd players for the car!!
Best investment ever... Not one time did anyone cry while
on the way to Layton or scream or make a peep LOL!!..
Nate put in for a new job at JBS.. a pallet jack drvier
We find out THursday if he gets it.. I hope so.. but
not getting our hopes up..
I start School up again Wednesday.. Well that's about it with
me LOL.. Oh i am getting a jogging stroller.. I plan on going
running and walking and everything.. we got the Move for the ps3
and got Zumba.. I love it!! It kicks my butt though.. I plan on
getting back to my pre pregnancy weight.. Hoping I can anyway..
Jackson is getting so big.. We are trying to potty train.. But
He is just like his mom and is very stubborn.. He is a good big
brother (sometimes).. He likes to pick on Dustin but loves him..
It's so cute he will Give Dustin a hug a say "I luv u.." I love it!!
Dustin is almost 1.. Can you believe it.. I can't. Almost a year ago
I had my baby...:(... He is soo funny. he can stand up way good all
by himself but he could careless about walking and talking... For the
most part he is a happy baby.. He has his moments.. and His teeth are
kicking his butt.. I swear once 2 come in then more come in. We can
never win.. But he still plays.. and eats like none other.. he is
our little garbage disposal.. Except he doesn't like baby food he never
really has.. He loves chicken nuggets and fries and anything he can
get his fat little fingers on!!
Someday I will post some new pictures...
Until Next time!!!

No comments:

Fun Backgrounds

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Swidget 1.0