Thursday, February 3, 2011

Well it's february





We made it through January!!! LOL..
Now february hasn't started off so well.
Our car quite again.. this is like the 4th
or 5th time it has quite since we got it
almost a year ago.. I am soo mad. The same guy
has fixed and he sucks..
I had to take nate the ER.. He got really sick and
was so dehydrated that he started shaking and couldn't
even keep his body temperature up. So they gave him
fluids and medicine for the pain and stuff to help
him from throwing up.. and sent us home 2 hrs later.
He is good now, just sucks his ribs still hurt.
Jackson got sick first. poor kid would scream
before he threw up.. He passed it on. Luckily I didn't
really get sick just loss of apatite. Dustin got diarrhea
way bad and jax did too.
Now we are good no one is sick and we back to doing our
normal everyday things!!
We are soo lucky to have each other. I don't know what I
would do if I didn't have Nate by my side. WE have our
struggles but The love is always there and we can look back
laugh and joke about our past to a certain point!!
I am soo lucky to have my family! Even though some days I would
like to sell Jackson He brightens my day!! He is so smart and I
don't know what I would do without him! Dustin is the same way!
He is so cuddly and some day's i need that!
anyway here are some updated pictures!

No comments:

Fun Backgrounds

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Swidget 1.0