Saturday, February 4, 2012

okay soo it's been afew months..

Well Jackson is potty trained at least during the
day, we are still working on night time. He knows
he is a big boy and keeps asking about pre school!
He is very excited for a new little brother!
He talks back a lot LOL! sad thing is most of the
time i have to walk away so I don't laugh. He
is so smart and knows it LOL!
Dustin is a stubborn whinny thing LOL! But i sure
do love him.. He is not a big fan of babies and gets
very jealous! He is talking a lot more! and getting
into baseball just like his dad and big brother!
the closer he gets to 2 the more he acts like it!
He is very smart and likes putting things together!
He is also very mean and has a temper!
Nate is still working his butt off! and playing
softball. He has to have another surgery on his
wrist not totally sure what they are going to do
exactly but it could put him out for about 8 weeks.
I am now 26 weeks pregnant with a pretty hard pregnancy.
I am very limited to what i can do without cramping
or swelling.. But excited for this little guy to join
our family. I have a torn maniskis (sp?) so June 6th
about a month after the baby is born I go back to the
doctor for them to fix it. Not sure what they will do
but I know they will scope it. So that means NO softball
for me..
We are getting by and loving life the best we can!
For Christmas nate got me tickets (okay i ordered them
and everything) but it was to the brad paisley, the band perry,
and scotty mccreery concert!! It was awesome!!
Other then that life is just as crazy and getting crazier!
I will try to get pictures on later when I have some time!

No comments:

Fun Backgrounds

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Swidget 1.0