Thursday, August 18, 2011

as summer wraps up

Well it has been a very crazy summer.
With 2 kids and lots of softball, and
school and work.. We have been running
lately. Sadly no new pictures yet.
With everything going on I have a hard
time remembering my camera.
But our crazy summer has been full of
softball on weeknights and weekends.
Since August started we have done nothing
but softball and that is no joke.. the first
weekend in August we have been at the softball
field.. everyday and I mean everyday. I actually
got to play in the co ed all nighter in Montpelier
and we took first!! Nate has been working hard then
coming home to shower and go.. LOL! both boys are
soo good to stay up late and sleep in:).. We have a
few tournaments left and fall ball to end our season!
Luckily fall ball is not as crazy! Got to know some
great people and have soo much fun! This has been
our funnest craziest year so far since we got married.
And i know there will be more to come!
Jackson will be 3 in a month.. I can't believe it! he
is getting even smarter and is so funny, the things he
says makes everyone laugh even if it is kind of embarrassing.
He has turned into a little tattle tell. But We love him!
Dustin will be 17 months on the 24th.. He is getting so
big and is starting to grow out of the cling to mommy stage
he still isn't talking a whole lot but learning how to
slowly.
I am still going to school I just started a new semester
and despite our crazy summer I got an A in math!!
I will hopefully get some pictures taken this weekend..
and next week.. so I can update photos!

No comments:

Fun Backgrounds

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Swidget 1.0