Wednesday, September 22, 2010

venting.... and happy thoughts!!

I have been working on getting into school for over a month now.
I got everything in and the school didn't get all my stuff in, in time.
So i had to wait for another month to start. Well yesterday, the freaking
day before class started they told me i had to resubmit one freaking thing.
So I did.. they told me to call back in 3 or 4 hours to make sure they got it
so i did and they didn't so i called back again at 8. and nothing..
my classes start today and i can't access them.. GREAT way to start huh..
Yeah.. I am soo not a happy camper!!
Anyway on a good note!!
Dustin is learning how to get places by rolling!! LOL except he can
only roll one way If he would tip his head the other way he could
roll the other way but yeah lOL!!
Jax i tlking soo soo much.. it's unbelievable the stuff he picks up on and
how quick! But he definatley acts like a two year old. He is demanding and
throws fits like a two year old!! LOL!! But we love them both so very much!
Nate is looking for a new job. Hoping he can get one soon..
well that's it for today!!

No comments:

Fun Backgrounds

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Swidget 1.0